Community Association Management
30 Years of Association Management Success Servicing Single Family Homes, Condo, Villa and Townhome Communities in the St. Louis Region
1, 2 and 3 Year Service Agreements at Competitive Rates!
The finest service in the world is valueless without the record keeping and documentation to determine what resources are being applied, when and at what cost.
1. Income/Expense Statement:
- Prepared Monthly
- Coded to Chart of Accounts
- Heading and Subheadings Customized to Client Specifications
2. Chart of Accounts:
- Prepared and Revised
- Headings and Account Numbers per Association Specifications
- Prepared Monthly
- Identify fees, Fines, Adjustments, Late Fees and Assessments
4. Collection Procedures:
We will review assessment collection procedures and examine options, including lock box collecting and reporting. The use of coupon books for associations collecting monthly will be recommended.
- Prepared Monthly
- Invoices Received Coded to Chart of Accounts
- Checks Issued in Accordance with Association Instructions with Appropriate Accounting Control.
6. Balance Sheet:
- Prepared Monthly
- Headings Based on Chart of Accounts
- Standard Asset/Liability Format
7. Reserve Summary:
- Prepared in the Format Approved by the Association
8. Unit Maintenance Files:
- Homeowner Unit Files, Including Repair History, and Scheduled Repairs
9. Employee Records:
- Payroll History, Applications, Change of Status, Performance Evaluation, Vacation/Sick Leave Accrual or Scheduled (When Needed)
Full Service Management
Two important elements define the roles of professional community association management:
- Easing the burdens of ownership for each individual homeowner, without forfeiture of knowledge of the operation or ability to make major decisions.
- Protecting the value of property through prudent, competent and professional management.
1. Set up of association, board and committees, when appropriate. We provide guidance and advice to Board Members and committees when requested.
2. Maximize return on association funds by prudent investment in insured, interest-bearing accounts where applicable by law.
3. With the guidance and consent of the association, we set up accounting control and signature authority procedures prescribed by the association governing documents for drawing funds.
4. Preparation and review of an annual budget, including recommendations on expense items.
5. Continued review and supervision of physical maintenance, including monitoring reserves and disbursements against these reserves to assure proper funding for capital improvement projects.
6. Obtain responsible, competitive bids from vendors and contractors for products and services required (repairs, supplies, maintenance, etc.). An experienced manager will review all proposals, develop a scope of work, and negotiate for the best price on behalf of the association in order to make recommendations on vendor/contractor selection to the board.
7. Maintain personnel office functions for association employees, including employment history, salary, performance review, training and development records, verification accrual policy, sick leave and employment benefits.
8. We emphasize a human element with stress on an appropriate level of participation and communication. We are able to assist on implementing working committees on important issues such as maintenance, architectural control, welcoming new owners and communications. We are able to work with such committees established by the board until which time they reach a level of self-sufficiency, and even then we will monitor ongoing programs to assure good participation.
Certain aspects of our management program are, in effect, built into our philosophy and operating procedure. We are, to an appropriate degree, involved in association matters, including attending board meetings and participation in community activities. This is part of our commitment to a healthy and ongoing relationship with community members, and in the best interest of the association.
Value Added Services
Associations managed by our team enjoy a level of service second to none! Our experienced staff of management professionals are dedicated to providing expert level care to each of our client associations. We put a premium on customer service and expect our staff to keep in good contact, returning phone calls and emails in quick order, and acting in a professional but personable manner to assist in any area they can.
Our clients set us apart, and providing oversight and assistance with capital improvement projects is one of the ways we help to build and improve the communities we manage. For this reason, we never charge for standard and routine capital improvement administrative services.
We are very confident in the work we do and how it is received, and will provide upon request a list of local associations under our management and their contact information. Our reputation is extremely important to everyone here at AMC, and we work each and every day to go above and beyond, and ensure our clients are completely satisfied with the level of service they receive.
AMC Management is highly qualified and prepared to provide Association Management solutions to communities of all sizes. Whether your Association is comprised of single family homes, villas, townhomes or condominiums; AMC's dedicated and experienced staff are well equipped to provide you with a level of service that is second to none.
With 30 years of success in the association management industry, our property managers have developed the knowledge, resources and skill-set needed to ensure your community will prosper under our guidance. We work in close contact with the Board to develop a management plan that will address the individual needs of each of our clients. We take great pride in providing world-class customer service and support, and our staff makes sure communications by phone or email are responded to quickly and accurately. We employ an office staff to assist homeowners with questions, problems, maintenance issues, and their accounts. These individuals also work closely with the Board to prepare monthly financial reports and address the Board's particular needs as requested.
Everyone at AMC places our professional reputation in extremely high regard. We are so confident in the work that we do and how it is received, we will provide any association seeking new management, upon their request, with a list of references containing the contact information of Board Members from other Associations we manage. Our philosophy is to let our good work speak for itself, and we believe it does.
3153 Fee Fee Rd. Bridgeton, MO 63044
To order resale documents (i.e. Trustee Letter, Resale Certificate, Lender Questionnaire) please email your request to with the address of the Unit in the subject line.
For more information regarding our services, or for other general inquiries, please complete the below form.
The below form is intended for new business inquiries only. Homeowners who live in communities we currently manage should click here!